Thursday, April 2, 2009

worked at TiongBahru Plaza alone ytd..
was supposed to work with 3 other people..
but due to problems, i had to work alone..
sales there wasnt good at all..
my first time working with such a sales..
felt bad too, but no choice, really no customers..
coz its located outside the arcade and cinema..
and its at the top level..
boss came down to close with me..
coz its my 1st time working there and i dont know much about the place..
left there at 9pm..
dun feel like going home, so called nicholas DIDI, asked if he wanted supper..
went to wheelock to find me..
waited for him after his work, bused to thomson for supper..
saw seniors of mayflower..
after supper, bused home..
reached home at around 12am..

today, woke up and prepared..
headed to central post office to pay for my retake of O lvl's English fees..
then met esther at the bus stop..
bought bubble tea for ourselves and alicia..
tabao brunch there..
surprised alicia again..
slacked at her house, chatted, computer, tv..
left there at 530pm..
central to develop photos..
then homed for dinner..

am i doing the wrong thing?
maybe i am..
but i really cant stop myself..
i am really sorry..

No comments: