Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sorry people for the very late post here..
monday, our very 1st day of school..
and guessed wad?
alicia morning called me, siaotong and beeying for school..
i was shocked and its really sweet of her..
school starts at 9am..
met my classmates at 830am at NYP's auditorium..
we all walked to the lab together..
and we were somehow late for like 10 mins..
school ended at 6pm, prettiest esther called me and ask how's school..
its really sweet of her too..
i swear i have the sweetest girlfriends(:
then we walked to central's pizza hut to meet our OGLs..
we all gathered for dinner together..
after that, some left home..
and the rest of us went to kpool..
played pool, i didnt know how to play..
and one of my OGL (junye) say everyone has to play..
so teamed up and i anyhow shoot la..
backed home at 10pm..
saw beeying while on my way home..

tuesday, school started as early as 8am..
met with classmates again at 745am..
went for class together..
normal lessons but some lectures i really dun understand at all..
after school ended at 5, went to my school's mac to dabao nuggets and apple pies..
bused to alicia's hse..
esther and siaotong were already there..
they called for KFC delivery..
waited for beeying to come, had that for dinner..
chatted, camwhore and watched tv..
we left at 8pm..
went NTUC, bought snacks then home..

wednesday, we only had 3 hours..
but for the lessons from 10 to 12..
the lecturer had nothing to teach for the 1st lesson..
so she release us 1 hour earlier..
then 2 of my classmates went to amk to buy a cake..
we planned for a mini birthday celebration for xuemin..
gave her a surprise i guess so was really shocked..
sing song, cut cake and photos taking as a class and with our OGLs too..
after that, went to meet ks, qinhan and chonghao..
bought my laptop together with them..
then went club crawl, was so crowded..
walked awhile then accompanied qinhan to Blk 625 to cut his hair..
had dessert at the market 1st..
after tat, bused home..
ks came to my house to help me with my laptop..
qinhan came after that..
they had dinner at my house..
they went home at 10pm..

No comments: