Sunday, April 5, 2009

worked at TiongBahru Plaza with adelina, lea and Xinyi ytd..
so much fun with adelina..
coz it has been quite some time since we saw and worked with each other le..
didnt had breakfast and only had my lunch at 4pm..
adelina and i went to some sort of restaurant..
my 1st time working and actually going for lunch there..
sales was very good ytd..
both our bosses came at 10pm to help us..
and after knowing the sales, they were way too happy..
supper at mac then homed..

slept at 3am this morning..
and woke up at 9 plus..
breakfast, prepared then went temple..
went to pray my grandparents and dad with my mum and bro..
reached home at 1pm..
lunched, met ks then went to visit alicia at her house..
i think she's getting so much better..
her leg is not so swollen as before le..
left her place at 5pm..
ks went work, i went popular to get my stuffs..
bought bubble tea then home for dinner..

way too shocked..
but was it me ?
did all this cause it like tt ?
unsure too..

No comments: