Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ks and his youngest brother came to meet me at my house downstairs..
trained to cityhall..
ks wanted to get his lacoste shoes at near pennisular..
but ended up nvr..
then we went back to citylink and marina square..
ks bought his youngest brother a wallet and some guy's accessories..
he bought himself a top and bottom..
walked around and ks got me a adidas jacket as my 2nd part of the present..
i paid $30 for the jacket too..
and now, i owe him another present too..
his brother wanted to get flip flops from OP..
so decided to go Junction8..
ks bought him flip flops..
then 2 tops for both of them..
his brother was hungry and so settled down at subway..
i ate only cookies coz i am going home for dinner..
sent his brother home then he sent me home..
after which, he went for work..

No comments: