Tuesday, November 25, 2008


went for a date with alicia..
met around 4, she accompanied me to amk hub food court for my brunch..
haven had anything the moment i woke up..
after that, bused to haji lane..
accompanied alicia there to look for jobs..
but they dun seems to wan to hire anybody..
left, went bugis, surprised qiaohui at her shop..
saw clara and sockyong there too..
got myself a shorts from bugis..
her boss was about to come and so we left..
took 133 1 round then backed to amk..
accompanied alicia for dinner..
i didnt eat coz i wasnt hungry..
i only had 1 meal today..
waited for keithLin to come then i left..
they went for club after that..
hope you guys enjoy.. (:


back to last few days..
i was working from 11am till 10pm everyday..
and finally i am having off for 3 days..
saw many familiar faces while working..
but i have good friends that came to look for me..
they are aaron, pierre, edmund and jamesy..
huiru came too.. haas!
they accompanied to talk when there's no customers la..
thankyou guys! :DD
work was fun and tiring sometimes..
and its still so long for my pay to come..
but still, i am happy i am going to get my pay real soon..
this is just to make myself happy, haas!
will be working from thurs till sat and off on sun again..
so looking forward to cheryl's BBQ and it seems like its our last class gathering..
i love you guys, 5F!

No comments: