Sunday, November 9, 2008

this little change had made me think alot..
though it might just be a small thing..
but i dunno why is my mind making me think so much about it..
i hope i dun have to, but i am still..
i thought i was supposed to be a friend which is important..
but it dun seems this way now..
i guess time was really the matter..
me being a friend now, would feel so much left behind now..
but through my own eyes, i know who are really friends to me now..
but still, i will do my part as a friend (:
because i believe that having a friend is better than an enemy..
and at this point of time, i dun want to lose any friends i have..

is that what friends are really for ?

I would want to say that, i really treasured my friendships with my girlfriends and of course those who have also treated me as one (: thankyou :D


No comments: