Friday, November 28, 2008


THURSDAY

work for ytd was fine..
jus that i have friends who came to look for me..
so happy and i dun feel so bored when there's no customers..
pierre, jamesy, shaun, keeson and keithlin came to look for me..
though it was at different timing..
thankyou guys!
sales wasnt very good ytd..
and at a specific timing, there will be totally no customers..
so i will just sit there and stone..
thankyou keesoon and jamesy for waiting for me to end work..
and BonVoyage to Keesoon too..
he went korea with his family, hope u enjoy!
nicholas DIDI called me asked if i am working..
so he came to my workplace and passed me my belated birthday present..
it was from both him and shermaine..
i understand the reason for giving it late to me..
its really alright and dun worry, i like it!
thankyou nicholas DIDI and shermaine!

Thankyou Nicholas DIDI and Shermaine..

FRIDAY
worked today again..
working at amk hub has benefits too..
you know why ?
coz many of my friends will come to look for me at my workplace..
and to be specific..
jiahui, clara, cheesiang, huiru, valerie, shaun, keithlin, daryl, alicia, audrey and my 2 cousins came to look for me too..
almost everyday, i have friends coming to look for me..
thankyou all so much!
and today, i gave clara discount for making stickers la..
see i am good to them too.. LOLS! XD
sales today was so much better than ytd..
closed shop later today as i was waiting for 1 customer to collect his stickers..
weilong came to find me, accompanied him to arcade awhile..
bought a burger home to eat as i didnt had my dinner..
then homed after that..
last day of the week i am working..

No comments: