Thursday, November 6, 2008

today marks the last second paper for O levels..
i am so happy yet sad too..
coz my mood wasnt still in holiday yet..
i am still worrying about my results that will soon come out in january next year..
but still, i have already enjoyed alittle..
home after lunch with girlfriends..
changed, met girlfriends to yishun for movie..
as only that movie shows there..
bused there, and as it was still early..
accompanied beeying for lunch at KFC..
and saw this middle-aged man which is alittle crazy..
and guess wad ? he was bitting on a piece of tissue..
esther and i was very scared of me..
movie till around 8..
i rate the movie 2 out of 5..
as it was real disgusting, i swear it was more scary than some ghost movies..
and the quality wasnt good that it makes us feel dizzy..
bused backed to amk..
the bus was jerking and it makes me feel like vomiting when i alighted..
big s11 for late dinner with girlfriends and my stomach was really not feeling well tt time..
homed at 11pm..

below are some of the pictures taken on graduation day :
13 October 2008 marks our last day in Mayflower..
i miss my classmates, teachers, JaslynLim and juniors..
and not forgetting the fun we always had together (:

we chatted again, felt so happy..
and this time, u were first..
i really cant describe my feelings other than happy..
overjoyed :DDDDDD

No comments: