Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday to ME!
haas, i am finally 17..
met up with girlfriends at amk..
trained to citylink..
girlfriends bought me a cake there..
then waited for my classmates then dine in at newyork newyork..
esther suddenly covered my eyes and didnt wanted to let me see..
the management of newyork brought the cake towards our table and sang birthday song for me together with all my girlfriends and classmates..
cut cake, making of wish and camwhore which will nvr be left out..
then trained down to orchard cineleisure for movie..
watched the 'the sassy girl'..
the show was alright..
everyone didnt know where to go so trained back to amk..
saw wanfong, sockyong and clara..
chatted awhile then left..
slowly, everyone parted..
then i went mac, bought some food back for mum and bro..
opened up all the presents..
was very happy to receive so many and some are coming on the way, haas!

Thankyou : Audrey (: Thankyou : Kayfong (:Thankyou : Esther (:Thankyou : Siaotong (:Thankyou : Esther and Siaotong (:Thankyou : Alicia, Beeying and Connie (:Thankyou : Selena, Jiahui, Valerie, Huiru, Shaun, Kaizhow, Pierre, Daryl, Penny, Geraldine and Wanfong (:


Thankyou : Mike Cousin for the song dedication (:

Once again, a big thankyou to esther, siaotong, alicia, beeying, connie, selena, jiahui, huiru, shaun, pierre, daryl, aaron, edmund, keesoon, jason, kaizhow and jamesy for being there at my birthday celebration ((((:
Thanks to everyone who wishes me and also to those who gave me presents especially my girlfriends who bought me cake too..
I was really very happy and touched for this year's birthday, Thanks to all!

No comments: