Wednesday, September 3, 2008

art extra lessons during the holidays from 9am to 12pm..
right home after that..
met kayfong and benson at mrt station..
then waited there for nicholas DIDI and shermaine..
after that, trained to changi airport..
it was kayfong's idea to go there to sakae sushi buffet..
finally settled down at about 4..
the buffet ended at 6pm and so we left..
everyone of us was so full till we wanted to vomit..
took pictures there then trained to citylink then town..
kayfong bought me a pink havaianas..
thankyou so much (:
bused back to amk with benson..
then met audrey, she passed me my present..
sad to say, she wasnt able to attend my birthday celebration the next day..
accompanied to eat then walked her to bus stop..
saw weilong and so chatted awhile then homed..
Thanks nicholas DIDI, shermaine, kayfong and benson for spending time to celebrate my birthday for me in advance (:
i am so happy and i appreciate too (:

No comments: