Sunday, September 14, 2008

FRIDAY
sorry for the late post..
met up with esther and siaotong for study plans at BJ..
studied from 3 till 7..
we also did rest..
award ourselves with ice cream waffle and brownie..
bused backed to amk..
accompanied siaotong to transfer money then they intended to go to my hse..
so packed bubble tea and dinner to my hse..
had dinner, slacked then watched the 9pm show..
they left at around 1030pm..


SATURDAY
had tuition in the morning..
then prepared, went drive-thru alone 1st..
saw keesoon and guoqiang..
but i sat alone and did my work 1st..
then selena & co. came..
kayfong came and meet me..
studied and waited for nicholas DIDI to come..
he came with shermaine but she gotta go meet her friends after tt..
beeying and alicia then came in the evening to study..
we left at 7, accompanied kf to pennisular to buy his bag..
back to amk for dinner then homed..

today, tuition again but for a different subject..
only had it for 1 and a half hours..
used com and slacked..
esther called and asked to meet for lunch..
so i agreed as i haven had my lunch by then..
prepared then met her for lunch at subway..
walked around amk then home ater 2 hours..
did my maths and dinner at home..

gotta back some results..
the only subject i always have confidence is now also like hell..
i am breaking down..
i really dunno wad to do..
and i dunno how to face you guys who have put in so much hope on me..
like F2 who always gave me so much support..
i am really sorry!

No comments: