Monday, September 1, 2008

SATURDAY
no tuition today as Mr Fong is overseas..
woke up, used com..
and met jiahui at around 130pm..
she accompanied me to top up my ezlink card..
then we took bus 261 to chongboon mac to meet the rest..
had my lunch then study..
huiru and cheesiang came at around 3 while selena came later..
was chased off for studying long hours..
we left at 6pm..
while i went central to meet girlfriends for dinner at chomp chomp..
took 73 to serangoon area..
dinner then bus back..
and guess wad, we thought the bus will return back to amk..
but no, it went to tpy..
and we quickly alighted after realising it..
and took 88 back to amk..
met esther, chatted, then kpool..
then i went home at 1030pm..
was scolded by mum for coming home late..

today, was home the whole day..
had tuition from 1030 to 12pm..
cooked lunch myself then slacked..
esther called and say if they couldnt find any seats at mac..
they will come my house to study..
ended up, only esther came as beeying was sicked..
takecare beeying!
we studied from 5 till 7..
then she had dinner at my house..
and left after dinner as her sister wants her to reach home by 8..

counting down, 3 more days to my birthday!

No comments: