Tuesday, April 6, 2010


monday, was home the whole afternoon..
cooked fry maggie mee for my brunch..
watched drama, facebook and slack at home..
evening time, bus to amk hub to meet my mum..
accompanied her to ntuc to buy things..
then was supposed to go sakura for buffet..
due to me having sore throat and alittle full..
decided to dine at suki sushi instead..
and my mum really loves to eat sushi..
after dinner, home sweet home (:

today, every week before work i will meet kayfong..
but he wasnt free this week..
so i meet dear at Junction 8 for lunch..
then we went popular and guess wad ?
we spent about an hour there..
dear's brother gave him $30 popular voucher..
so dear help his mum and brother to buy stationaries..
i bought a pen refill and a new notebook for school..
then went work at 430pm..
but my boss was alittle late, so slacked awhile with dear..
after work, dear came to fetch me home again..

thanks dear, u nvr fail to come and fetch me home..
and ensure i am home safely, lovesyou (:

No comments: