Friday, April 23, 2010

its the 1st week, 1st semester of year 2!
school was only 3 hours for me on mondays..
so which means i dun have monday blues at all..
i was very guai, i went home straight after school on monday and tuesday..
due to this new semester, so means new timetable..
i've changed my working day..
but i've not stablised the day yet..
so for this week, i worked on wednesday..
as usual, dear nvr fail to come and fetch me home..
after school on thursday, i met alicia for gym at yio chu kang..
its long long long time since i exercise le..
felt so shiok after exercise..
dinner at yio chu kang market then to siaotong's house..
home aftermath..
friday's lesson was kinda slack for me..
coz i didnt bring laptop to school..
dear came school to fetch me..
bugis then town, and dear bought me couple tee..
wanted to have dinner at prata house, but due to rain..
we went back amk, had KFC instead..
walked around, and i bought my make-up..
met alicia at her house area, then she went prawning..
dear sent me home at 10pm..

No comments: