Thursday, April 15, 2010

met dear to take back my specs..
then he went off to meet his poly clique..
its so so long since i went out with esther alone..
met esther and she accompanied me to trim my eyebrow..
she bought herbal tea, then we train to somerset..
i helped her put the drinks at the other stall..
but i was found out by her collegue..
not fun at all, she called him after that..
and he told esther, he already saw me..
trained to tampines, and we sat the shuttle bus to Ikea..
had my very very late lunch there..
then we walked the whole Ikea..
we took many many photos and bought many things..
we had so much fun, spent 2 to 3 hours there..
raining heavily, we sat the shuttle bus back to tampines..
went tampines 1 to walk awhile, then bus 72 back to yio chu kang..
esther accompanied me to take 76 back...
home at 9 plus, then had 1 bread with ham for my dinner..

No comments: