Wednesday, February 17, 2010

saturday, woke up early in the morning..
went to temple to pray my dad and grandparents..
this year, my aunt followed us there too..
back home for lunch..
studied abit, then time for reunion dinner..
its getting lesser people in my family..
this year's reunion dinner were only with my mum and brother..
after that, we did our part for housework..
used com and watched tv to past 12am..

sunday, its da nian chu yi..
woke up at 10am, prepared and waited for all my relatives to come..
this year were at my house as i am moving house le..
gathered among ourselves..
played with my nephews and chatted with cousins..
played blackjack with aunt and cousins..
all of my relatives left at 4pm..
dinner at home and supposed to go grandfather's sister house..
but her phone was available..
so didnt dare to go without letting them know..
stayed home whole day..

monday, its da nian chu er..
same routine every year, 1st was to godma's house..
after that, went to my 1st uncle hse as he is the eldest..
played with my nephews and niece..
blackjack again, nvr fail to play at his house..
mum was the banker and she won quite alot..
left there around 4pm, went to yishun..
some old elderly's house, then to dad's aunt house..
lastly, went to grandfather's sister house..
mum fetch uncles and aunts to mrt station..
and fetch me to alicia house..
then i started to call ppl to her house for black jack..
siaotong, dear, kayfong, kaizhow, zhiwei, xy, ch, jianan, scott were there..
dear and i left at 2 plus am..
while the rest left in the morning, i guess..

tuesday, its da nian chu san..
no more visiting, so stayed at home..
mum cooked lunch for me..
last min decision to pierre's house for blackjack..
met alicia and dear then over to his place..
played 'in between', dear's idea of playing..
left his place at 9 plus and headed to zhiwei's place..
same thing, blackjack again..
chinese new year nvr fails to have blackjack..
dear and i left at 1am..

today, its da nian chu si..
was supposed to meet dear to study..
but was very tired after heading home at such late hours for these days..
studied abit, and used com too..
mum came home to cook dinner for us..
a simple day at home..

No comments: