Wednesday, February 10, 2010

monday, went school for only 2 hours..
programming lesson postponed from last week..
teacher went through past year papers..
lunch at koufu with yuanhui and cheryl..
went home aftermath..
did chocolate cornflakes and rest..
waited for mum to come fetch me..
went sheng siong to buy some cny goodies and drinks..
back home for dinner..

tuesday, woke up at 11am and prepared..
met alicia and esther for brunch at hawker centre..
went to buy bubble tea..
alicia and esther went to meet mag and co for projects..
i went back home..
did abit of packing in my room..
went to work at 430pm..
and finally i've got my pay..
but will be using that money to buy a new camera..
dear came and fetch me home from work..
back home at 10 plus..

Happy 21st Birthday, dearest F2 brother (:
today, met dear at amk mac bus stop..
took bus 74 to hougang mall..
had subway for brunch..
walked around, went to popular and buy a black tape..
challenger and bought my pinkish purplish camera (:
back to amk, went to cash converter..
asked how much my old camera can be sold at..
but the person say the boss doesnt want it..
back home at 6pm..
started making agar agars and chocolate cornflakes..
mum bought dinner back for me at 8 plus..

No comments: