Saturday, February 27, 2010

have been very busy whole of this week..
doing packing and of course study for my exams..
at the mean time, its still cny..
so went friends house for blackjack..
and on thursday evening, met up with siaotong first..
went ntuc to buy yusheng and salmon..
then meet esther and alicia then to my house..
found out that the salmon wasnt fresh..
and mum agreed to open a can of abalone for us..
beeying came, had zi cha at my house downstairs..
back to my house for lou hei together with my mum..
called xy & co. over to my house for blackjack..
they all left at 12am, over to siaotong's house for mahjiong..
slept at 1am, and woke up to have my programming exam..

saturday, one day before i move house..
met dear, and decided to have pizza hut for lunch..
amk central to get my contact lens..
dear and i also deposit our ang bao money..
helped my brother packed his lunch too..
back home to do those last few packing..
tried memorising and studying..
then used com all the way till 12am..
was on the phone with dear..
chatted so much about my house and stuff..
and i was hell so missing my old house..
all the memorise i have there for 16 years..

No comments: