Saturday, July 26, 2008

only had 2 hours of english tuition today..
coz selena need to reach temasek poly at 230pm for her DPA interview..
finished up my school work..
had my lunch then prepared to meet girlfriends..
esther came to my house to wait for me..
off to hub to get my sandals, esther bought a pair too..
bubble tea then bought mat..
then ntuc to get food stuff..
bused to douby ghaut for concert : Ballet Under The Stars..
reached there, and many people were already there..
found a good spot then lay our food down..
saw many of our school teachers and students there too..
sat there and chatted till about 730pm when the concert starts..
left there at about 930pm with marie too..
trained to novena, then cabbed to a pub..
as beeying is celebrating her advance birthday there..
waited for the rest to come..
beeying and aybin came after us..
then aaron, zhiwei, pierre and daryl came..
they sang song and drink..
esther, aybin, zhiwei and i cabbed home at about 1230am..

No comments: