Tuesday, July 29, 2008


the day 27 July 2008, everything has cause us to be no longer friends anymore..
quarrels just goes on and on for sometime..
and every after few days, it will be alrights..
both of us has cause all this to happen..

but after such a long time, since it has already come to this stage where its so difficult to get back to friends, then everything just stops here without a start..
you regretted doing things for me in the past especially those contacts..
and just because we are in bad terms, u just say everything out of ur mind, without giving a damn to my feelings..
at that time, i know how u felt too..
i have already found myself lost alone here..
i shall hope u lead ur good life then, takecare..

therefore, i think its really time for me to start studying..
memories do flash back sometimes..
u treated me good enough somtimes..
but i will get my mind down to forget everything soon..
i have been quite moodless about it these few days too..
will get back to normal soon too..

No comments: