Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Youth Day!
english tuition from 10am..
Mr Fong, selena and huiru was late..
today's tuition de time was like so fast can..
had my lunch at home..
we intend to study..
everyone study except me..
coz i was playing psp all along..
after that, all of them left at about 5pm..
and i here blogging..
tml's school again..


benson called using nicholas DIDI's hp..
was shocked when he called and ask me to meet them..
they want me to lend them the popular card..
and benson was like keep asking me go..
changed up and met them at selena's house void deck..
nicholas DIDI, benson and kayfong was there..
accompanied them to eat kfc..
then met esther and beeying after their movie..
accompanied them to eat sumo-house..
ate abit then homed for channel 8 9pm show right after tt..

No comments: