Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TUESDAY
school for me everyday was always tired..
even though i got so much of slp..
after sch, bus-ed to nearby esther's hse there to get my fringe cut..
then alicia and i went to esther's hse to wait for siaotong and beeying..
bus-ed to central, esther got her phone changed again..
her phone gets problem everytime..
then all of them came to my hse..
blackjack, com to transfer songs..
its my 1st time tt i won blackjack this new year..
i won $8 only, not really much..
siaotong won more than me..
they went home at about 0730..

WEDNESDAY
went sch and most of them say tt my fringe was like no difference la..
so so sad..
but the truth is tt, i did cut my fringe..
was supposed to have science bridging tml..
but due to the common test held tml..
we had it right after sch today..
then to BotakJones for lunch..
esther, siaotong, alicia, zhaojie MEI, siying, yanjun and i went there..
had long chats and jokes there..
alicia and i walked home from Blk 529 BotakJones..
needa study for tml last paper tonight..
Good Luck to all!


No comments: