Sunday, February 10, 2008

FRIDAY
went to my god mother's hse to bai nian..
stayed at her hse for about 1 and half an hour..
then to my 1st uncle hse..
my niece and nephew is there..
so long since i saw them le..
played blackjack and i only won $2..
then to my grandfather's brother hse..
left after awhile to another old relatives hse..
we have got no choice to leave early..
went to my another old relatives de wake..
he passed away during chinese new year eve..
home at about 9..

SATURDAY
CO guanyue ppl came to my hse for visiting..
they left for yirui's and elena's hse..
had my late brunch..
then audrey sms me and asked if i wan to go out..
prepared and waited for her to come my hse 1st..
went to cathay at amk hub, but there's no more movie ticket..
so then we went to the one at jubilee..
we were lucky to get the last few tickets..
watched 'Ah Long Pte Ltd'..
a funny movie i can say..
then after that, went to suntec to meet siaotong, alicia and beeying..
waited for alicia to finish her work..
walked to bugis for wanton mee..
after tt, siaotong wanted to get skirt from bugis street..
but all the shops are closed accept some..
siaotong and i bus-ed home..
while alicia and beeying took mrt..


No comments: