Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Form Teacher, Mr Gana..
He looks like an ang bao.. lols..
but he looks so cute, right ??
He is a funny teacher..

Chinese New Year Celebration in school today..
this year wasnt very fun as there are no mascot competition..
school ends early at 10am..
bus-ed to central with alicia, went there to buy nail polish..
and alicia bought yusheng home for her family..
then she accompanied me home..
i changed up and ate my breakfast cum lunch..
esther called and wanted to borrow sleeping bag from me..
met her at my hse's void deck..
passed her and we walked to alicia's hse..
she helped me out with my nails..
Thanks ALICIA!
then home at about 3..
went for a nap coz i only had 5 hours of slp..
woke up at 6 plus, had reunion dinner..

My house's door..

esther is leaving singapore tonight to genting..
BON VOYAGE to you and family..
takecare there and most imptly, enjoy too..

loves and misses ((:

No comments: