Saturday, November 17, 2007

was so so sad la.. you know why ??
coz esther is being grounded and we cant go out tgt..
but its okays..
dun say sorry hor..
i understand why.. dun worry..
everything will be alright..
met zhaojie MEI, siying and yanjun at junction 8..
down to town to watch our sch dancers in hip hop competition..
received whye kin's sms saying he saw me..
but he so bad la hor ? nvr call me..
but i wont blame him coz he scared call wrong person..
bought a belt and nothing else..
today was one of my day that i spent less than $10 in town..
on our way to wisma..
saw jiajun and gang, said hi..
few more steps, saw minghong too..
saw wanfong at taka too, she followed me wherever i went la..
she jus misses me so much.. hehes.. XD
brought my havaianas to change to a smaller size but they dun have..
so nvm lo..
i tried and find tt its ok..
then zhaojie MEI told me tt our leg will expand after 4pm..
and i was like really mehs ? where got such thing de..
wierd logic la.. LOLS!
backed to amk..
saw selena and nur yus at mrt station..
its so long since i saw them la..
i guess NANA is missing me.. hehes!
seems to see many ppl today..
accompanyed siying to ntuc to help her mum buy stuff..
then home..
might be going airport to send zhaojie MEI and siying off tml..
they are going taiwan..
TO : ZHAOJIE MEI,
rmb my gift from taiwan too ar..

thanks! take great care there and enjoys!


actually i am not tt angry..
its tt u said tt i am sucked up..
it makes me more pissed..
next time, think before u say anything..
it will hurt the person's feeling..
u will know how is the feeling after being said..
THINK THINK !!!

No comments: