Saturday, November 10, 2007

today is my last working with sawhui (closest working fren)
jus so sad la..
mayb other time ??
hope the day will come..
sawhui : i am really happy having to work with you.. its really my pleasure!
and i also hope that we got more chances to be working together..
u take good care ar, meet up soon for shoppings ((:
today at work, morning was alright..

bout afternoon, my fren came and look for me..
went for swensens and it was my lunch cum dinner..
he treated me! THANKS!
at about 8 plus, i didnt notice aaron and jamesy was at my booth..
until i turned around and they were acting to look at my stickers la..
chatted and slacked awhile..
went back and sawhui (working fren) was very angry and pissed..
coz the laptop hang suddenly..
and we cant do the stickers for the customers..
and we kept counting the wrong amount..
i am also very pissed off la!
went back home by mrt with sawhui..
ended work at 11 and reached home at 1220pm..
luckily i am not working tml..
wanna go out buy things coz i am getting pay tml!
yups! happy (((((((((((((:

No comments: