Monday, November 26, 2007

so good of me to go punggol plaza..
went there to find esther and siaotong at their workplace..
had peanut butter waffle..
chitchats and cam-whoring again..
i left there at 5 plus to go meet nicholas DIDI..
met him at amk mrt station then he decided to go j8 to eat..
we bus-ed there and went to look for audrey..
and saw sawhui there too ((:
didnt know she was working there..
then nicholas DIDI and i left for dinner and bubble tea..
saw nicole ( whyekin's gf ) while i was at s11 for dinner..
she was so funny, she sms-ed her bf saying she saw me..
and i was also funny la, i sms-ed whyekin and told him..
and he said : yups! my gf sms-ed and told me too.. hahas..
walked towards her and said hi to her..
slacked awhile then backed to j8..
sat at the pushcart, slacked and chatted..
weekiat, aloy and poh boon came..
chatted awhile and they left..
weekiat is so emo now la, his hair so so damn long la..
waited for audrey to finish her work..
bus-ed back to amk..
and they accompanied me to near my hse..
thanks!
and thats all for today..

No comments: