Tuesday, October 16, 2007

went interview in the morning alone at J8..
the so called 'supervisor' explained to me everything that i am expected to do..
and my time fits his..
finally i've got my job!
starting work on fri le..
backed home, waited for alicia's msg..
chatted with eugene online too..
so asked him along for lunch and movie..
met for lunch at amk hub ( food junction )
then watched 'resident evil'..
went in late for about 20 mins..
how i find bout the show ???
hmmm.. scary and disgusting..
saw weisuan while walking out the theatre..
firstly, he didnt know that was me..
and i was like so ps, so scared call wrong person..
but he walked nearer and chatted awhile..

then met mum at hub..
went to buy jeans..
as i need to wear pants after my kneecap..
so bought 1 white skinneys and 1 jeans..
and backed home..

No comments: