Thursday, October 11, 2007

her new hair colour (:

accompany alicia to ask the price to highlight her hair..
asked 4 of the shops..
and alicia went in without hestation..
she chose reddish brown..
but it came out to be abit gold gold..
it look good on her though..
alicia, so dun worry..
walked around the whole of amk central..
and its still early, got no where to go..
so went junction 8..
its since so long i went there le..
asked around for part-time jobs..
talking about jobs..
went amk hub with esther ytd to ask..
i asked MOO MOO..
but i dunno wad happen la..
the five ELEMENTS shop which is beside it called..
and i was like, i didnt go for this, why u call..
then i said i was applying for MOO MOO not this..
then she immediately kup my phone la..
then i also dun care lo..

her coloured hair and my reborned hair (:

after that, till 5 plus..
went amk mac to let time pass..
then alicia went to meet her mum..
and also my mum called and asked me where am i..
so i said central..
so she ask me wait for her there and go home tgt..
out of concidence, saw esther in toilet..
as i was about to reply her msg.. LOLS!
going for 2 interviews tml..
hope i will get my job soon.. (((:

No comments: