Sunday, October 7, 2007

my com was down for the past few days..
so didnt get the chance to post..
went library as usual for the past 2 days..
fri, i did study something for POA..
after that, went off for dinner at drive-thru mac..
was looking for seats..
and happen to see esther and siaotong there..
so joined them and ate tgt..

went library ytd again..
but i was damn slack..
i revise through the same thing as i did for fri..
left about few more hours for me to decide..
shaun and kz are encouraging me to go..
so wad should i do ???

he : why u tml not gg ??
me : how u know i not gg ??
he : ppl tell me de..
me : orh.. but i know nothing about POA..
he : but at least u tried.. go try la!
me : i really dunno.. thinking..
he : go luh!!!
me : i find that i go also fail de mahs.. wad for..
he : as i said, you tried..
me : but i really dunno leis, see how bahs..
he : go...la...ah...yo...
me : dunno.. really dunno..

last paper tml, JIAYOUS EVERYONE! (:

No comments: