Monday, January 11, 2010


my weekends were spent alright..
saturday, met alicia for lunch and did some catching up..
she came over to my house..
waited for me to prepare and she went home..
i trained to tanjong pagar to meet cousin and her friends..
bridal shop to try out the jiemei dress..
and i didnt get what i wanted..
so town for dinner at fareast..
and bought my jiemei dress at zstyle..
accompanied cousin to get her heels..
then home at 10pm, was chatting with mum after so long..

sunday, wanted to have a long and nice sleep..
but i woke up just coz of a phone call..
wanted to get back to slp, but couldnt..
so woke up and packed my room..
mum is complaining that i still have alot of stuff to pack..
had my lunch cooked by mum..
studied abit for my cmaths quiz..
slacked and watch movie on computer..
dinner with mum, coz brother left early for camp..

today, met dear and went school together..
DMD lab, everything was kinda alright..
having lab test next week, i think..
early break, then to cmaths lecture..
finish school to 3pm, dear skipped his lecture just to meet me..
thanks dear for the accompany (:
central, over to different salon to ask prices for reborning..
settled down at drive thru mac, study for my cmaths quiz tml..
kayfong came to meet us awhile then went bike practical..
we studied all the way till 9pm..
dinner was at mac, twister fries was great..

No comments: