Thursday, January 7, 2010

have been quite busy ever since school reopen..
projects, presentations and quizzes all piling up..
every tuesday, i will be working at Young Scholars Tuition centre..
as for this week's tuesday, work was still alright..
still the same, sat in front of the com for like 4 and half hours..

as for ytd, school ended at 2pm and went central to meet dear..
over to a salon near sumo house to find esther..
lunched at big s11 then back to find esther till 4 plus..
dear's house to do my project and my comm skill presentation..
home for dinner at 8 plus..

today, had my comm skill presentation..
i was the last to present..
my lecture say i did improve and was better..
OOPP lesson, did some parts of my project..
break, and it was also open house..
got many balloons at SEG booth..
database lesson, did project again..
then lecture for 2 hours..
mum came and fetch me, went to buy stuff with her..
then home for dinner..

yay! all my girlfriends are back to singapore..
so its time for a meet up soon!
seeyou girls real soon, loves you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....