Sunday, December 27, 2009

friday night when dear and i was chatting on msn..
dear suddenlydrew this 2 cartoon characters..
so cute la and dear seems good at drawing too..
ytd, slept all the way till 11 plus..
prepared and trained to work..
hate my very late brunch..
worked all the way till 10pm..
boss gave me a levis pencil case as christmas present..
trained back and happen to saw dear at the bus stop..
so he sent me home..


today, i woke up at 12plus coz i slept quite late the night before..
was having a bad headache that i couldnt sleep..
finally packed my room..
seeing so many boxes in my house makes me sad..
means i am going to move house soon ):
evening time, met dear and went bishan park to run..
i kept stopping coz its been like a year since i last ran..
have to find time to run at least once a week to lessen my fats..
ran less than a round in bishan park..
dessert over at Blk 226 market then home..
brother just book in and will be booking out on thurs again..
so lucky of him coz its a public holiday..

No comments: