Monday, December 14, 2009


didnt have time to blog the past few days..
was busying studying for my Cmaths..
saturday, study session over at my house with siaotong, beeying, dear and weihao..
late dinner and left with me, siaotong and dear..
they all studied all the way till 1am then left..

ytd, over to my new house for measurements..
stayed there for like 2 and a half hour..
mum sent me to siaotong's house for study session..
studied from 5pm till 7pm..
then siaotong and family gotta go visit her grandma..
siaotong's dad sent us to drive thru mac..
continue studying till 10pm..
dinner was at mac then home..

one paper down and i am left with one more tml..
Cmaths paper today was alright..
but i made a few careless mistakes..
ok, shall not think about it anymore..
trying hard to study for tml's paper..
good luck to all (:

No comments: