Wednesday, August 19, 2009

sorry for not updating so often again..
its either i am too lazy if not busy with school work..
coz exams its just next week..
spent my saturday working..
nothing much to talk about work usually..
but just saw one lady which makes me very disgusted..
dear came after work to fetch me..
supper at Prata house then homed..

sunday and monday, i was home the whole day..
studying and slacking..
friends came over at night time to study till midnight and home..

ytd, met dear to central..
brunch at amk hub's food court..
after that, dear accompanied me to popular to get my stuffs..
then back to nebo to study..
we study till evening time..
bought food and saw many many friends at hub..
caught "UP" with dear..
and i swear it was a nice show..
after movie, home..


today morning, bry told us that esther was not feeling well..
so not meeting us already..
intended to meet dear at 1230pm..
then came esther's sms say they will be meeting us..
met dear 1st, he accompanied me to develop photos..
then to bus stop to meet them..
brunch at small s11..
and the guys were so funny, they walked in front of us..
esther and i stopped at small s11 but they continued to walk all the way..
called them and we nv stop laughing at them..
nebo to study, didnt study much..
4th aunt called and ask me to go over to Prima Deli to meet me..
she ordered my birthday cake for me..
back to nebo, saw the guys playig games..
so esther and i was tempted to do the craft outside..
went to do then to central and we both bought dress..
happy but no money, sad :(
home for dinner..

No comments: