Monday, August 24, 2009

just finished my programming paper today..
i studied so much..
and i think i might fail for the paper..
felt so sad..

friday, study with dear at nebo..
movie at night again..
2nd movie for the week..

saturday, was my girlfriend siaotong's BBQ..
went central in the afternoon to withdraw money then packed brunch home..
alicia came my hse, then 4 plus we went bishan..
i went over to ordered my BBQ food..
went kayfong hse, waited for him to prepare then to siaotong's hse..
helped her bring the food down to BBQ pit..
more ppl came at a later time..
say her cousin junhao and he keep disturbing me and esther..
camwhore, slacked, chats and played with doudou..
we sent esther home, and we bused home..
reached home at 12am..

so glad that siaotong loves the present we gave her esp esther's..
she was too happy till she teared, guess she's touched..


No comments: