Monday, May 4, 2009

ytd, my classmates asked me for a movie but i didnt joined them..
coz i was the one who date my mum 1 wk ago..
i wanted to get a new cupboard..
and i was out the past 2 days..
so i know my mum would nag at me non stop if i go out again..
felt somehow bad coz they have asked me out for the 3 days..
and i am filled with activites so cant join you guys..
i am sorry!
dun worry, we still got 3 more years to go..
so went central courts with mum..
walked around, mum bought a DVD player..
and i cant find a suitable cupboard, i was sad..
then went ntuc then home..
slacked, nap then dinner..

i know i shouldnt be thinking and feeling this way..
but i jus dunno why i am..
mayb i am just too sensitive..
i am sorry..
now, every small little things matter to me..
and i hope everything goes on smoothly for us..
a better tml (:

No comments: