Sunday, May 3, 2009

most beautiful saturday spent together with my lovely girlfriends..
had pyjamas party over at my house..
and congrats alicia for her leg recovery..
lots of food, party masks, balloons and of course our suit was pyjamas..
chit chats, camwhore and of course laughters..
every such a long time we met each other..
we still had so much to chat about..
its shows are bonded we are man..
more upcoming parties(:
after party, esther and alicia left..
esther went to town to meet her friend..
alicia went for her family's gathering..
then we slacked at my house..
siaotong went home after that..
beeying and i went to amk to meet esther and her friend, bryant..
dinner at mac then movie..
my 1st time watching a M18 movie when i am still 17..
watched 'friday the 13th'..
thanks bryant for the treat (:
home after movie..

i will miss my girlfriends badly..
looking so forward for all the upcoming outings (:

loveyou girls <3


No comments: