Friday, May 2, 2008

school was so boring without esther and alicia..
chinese teacher wasnt in school today..
that means no remedials after school..
but i was chased by tt china teacher la..
she is so crazy, makes me so scared..
she wants me to stay back to finish up the paper..
but i am not from her class la..
she started lots of craps..
when she is scolding someone, i ran out of the class..
home, prepared to meet esther..
headed to bukit timah plaza..
got my polo smith specs from jj's mum shop..
her mum is great, she gave me discount..
Thanks Auntie (:
back to amk mos burger to study..
walked around then home..
reached home and mum was so good today too..
she bought me a $20 lipstick..
coz she say my lips is always cracking..
no english tuition tml coz the teacher cant make it on time..
but i still have maths/science tuition in the morning..
gonna slp soon, nights everyone :D

do i look good in this specs ?wearing siaotong's specs (:
esther's shades (:see no evil (:
esther, take care of ur skin ar..
hope u recover real soon..
and dun worry too much at work..
jus let it be normal..
k, takecare, seeyou soon too (((:
loves * misses

No comments: