Sunday, May 18, 2008

had english tuition today from 10am to 1pm..
this week, the teacher gave us lesser hw compared to last week..
but still there's alot la..
45 mins break for my lunch and rest awhile..
continued with my maths/science tutition from 145pm to 345pm..
prepared then off to work..
helped eileen work for 4 hrs as she gotta go for dinner..
worked from 6pm to 10pm..
saw donavan and mafred..
then chonghao, qinhan and liangwei in front of my workplace..
they already saw me earlier..
jus tt they didnt call me la..
xiaotong came to look for me after my work..
bused to amk to meet esther..
way there, saw wanfong and clara..
had mos burger for supper..
then esther and xiaotong sent me home..
thanks girlfriends (:
last week, alicia and beeying sent me home..
you gals are real great, thanks alot!


FRIDAY
hell, had chinese for the first 4 periods la..
did the whole of paper 1..
and we took like more than 2 hours to complete la..
stayed back for recess to finish up..
was helping esther and alicia carried their bag..
and they say i look like i am a tourist la..
toilet for camwhore before heading to library for movie..
Ms Balan brought us to library to continue watching 'Freedom Writers'..
school ended straight at 1225pm..
KFC for lunch at central..
then home, used com and slack..
slp for like an hour..
prepared then met mum for dinner near sch area..
home to complate my tuition hw..

the nerd side of me when i am in school :P
you claimed tt it wont happen again..
i really hope its true..
wait and see..

No comments: