Tuesday, April 8, 2008


normal lesson then english remedial for like half an hour..
coz our teacher was so so late la..
NAPFA test ytd wasnt good for me at all..
i was so disappointed in myself..
i failed my standing broad jump la..
i jus wish for a pass, but i couldnt make it..
outside school's coffeeshop for some bites before going home..
reached home at 6 plus..
school today again..
physics remedial then bridging..
but it jus all ends so much earlier..
rushed to jubilee for the movie 'orphanage'..
it was just an alright movie..
home at 6 plus again..
and i am having stomach cramps due to ytd's NAPFA test..
when i laugh and sneeze, it hurts..
going to do abit of revision before i go and rest..
feel sick and tired..

finally, after like 2 or 3 weeks..
he talked to me in msn today..
should i feel happy or sad ?

he viewed my blog and claims tt my blog song is nice..
thanks so much..
i know at least he bothered ((:
however, i know we didnt chat tt much today..
but still good luck for ur test tml!
jiayous!
you can de..
i wish u get good results (((:
missing your presence..

No comments: