Saturday, April 19, 2008

i will jus blog roughly about this whole week..


TUESDAY
went botak jones for lunch with girlfriends..
connie joined us after her sch too..
wanted to walk home from there..
but its started raining so sat bus home..

WEDNESDAY
school was as usual..
lunch outside school's coffeeshop..
home after that..
we seems to be home quite early this few days..
coz whole of this week, we are not having at remedials..

THURSDAY
Mr Gana and Ms Balan wasnt in sch today..
and we miss half day jus like tt..
chemistry now was so boring..
coz i jus dun understand the lessons..
chinese lessons was alright..
art was boring again..
slacked for the whole week for art..
coz i dunno wad to draw le..
english lessons, esther helped me tie my hair..
after school, went esther's hse there de market for lunch..
central popular to get stationery then home..
did my maths revision paper then met mum..
central to get my hp cover and my pants shorten..
then to BLK 302 clinic to see doctor..
my jaws hurt for like about a month le..
the doctor says tt mayb its bcoz of the joints..
and i may need to go for x-ray if it dun gets better..
so i am on medication now..

FRIDAY
met girlfriends for mac breakfast at KB mac..
then walked to school for speech day..
reach school in time..
attended speech day..
and it ends at about 11am..
went to central, wanted to get my shoe but didnt in the end..
but i will get it soon..
my pants is also ready for collection..
bought a top too..
home at 1230pm..
seems so wierd going home so early..
might be home today..
then going to study tml..

trusting you seems so difficult..
many things have made me think differently..
the way wasnt like tt before..
and things u said to me doesnt seems right now..
confused..
but sometimes you are alright..

No comments: