Tuesday, January 1, 2008

slept at 4am this morning and woke up at 10am..
so its like jus 6 hours of slp..
it wasnt enough for me la..
prepared then off to cousin's house warming..
reached there and not many ppl was there..
pass my 2 lovely nephews their presents..
and i see them so happy, it makes me happy too..
played with my nieces and nephews..
took pictures with them too..
all of them are jus so lovely..

Oscar & cute gal..Oswyn, Ziting and yuheng..
Oscar, Me & yuheng..

left his house and asked my mum to drive me to siaotong's hse..
waited for her to prepare and bus-ed to j8 to meet esther..
had dinner at Mos Burger..
walked around then backed to Blk 623..
esther dyed back her hair black while siaotong and i walked to market..
i accompanied st to alter her skirt..
then backed to find esther..
i bus-ed home while they went central..
so tired and bored!
tml is school, how i wished there's another 1 more month of holiday..
but thats only wad i wished..

No comments: