Sunday, January 13, 2008

smth happened during ytd night so went to slp late..
then woke up at bout 10..
prepared then off to library to do some work with nicholas DIDI..
left for lunch at bout 2 plus..
then went to make contact lens..
but i can only collect it on tuesday and they are gonna teach me how to put it..
i know its a diff process..
but i will try and it takes time..
walked to my hse downstairs, asked my maid to bring my bks home..
coz i am only meeting alicia after her work which is at 5..
so had bout 1 more hour left..
so decided to accompanied nicholas DIDI to choa chu kang for his tuition..
then after tt, train-ed to orchard to meet alicia..
went far east, then after awhile beeying came..
bought nth from there, walked over to cineleisure..
had japanese dinner there..
then saw weihao and Ian Tang there too..
i went home while alicia beeying and weihao went esplanade to look for my classmates..

No comments: