Thursday, September 13, 2007

though i did not go school today..
but i still woke up as early as 7..

coz we have to reach airport at about 9..
before she went in, we took many many pics again..
and also hugged me tight..
it makes me dun feel like letting go..
the feeling for us is jus so strong..
i cried like mad women after she left my side..
and when i think of it, i jus feel like crying again..
gave her this card that i made myself..

- the front cover -
- the inside -

the card that i made reads :
THIS MESSAGE TRULY FROM MY HEART :

8 precious years have past, there are happy and difficult times in life, things might also go wrong at certain times. But afterall, everything are solved. Now that you are gonna leave us and get back to your own family. I don't blame you for that, coz everyone have their own family too. As you know la, i will miss and cry like mad women. But its how i am feeling after losing a person i am so close with for 8 years. I treasured all the times we spent together and you being my listening ear. Afterall, everything you have done for me and my family are much appreciated. I would really like to take this last opportunity to THANK YOU on behalf of my family.

BON VOYAGE! take good care!
Seeyou as soon as possible.. (:
Stay Happy and Cheerful in life..
KEEP IN CONTACT! (=
sms and write me letter, kays..

Loves & Misses *

Anna Ng & family
11 September 2007
below are the pictures taken at the airport..

loves and misses <3
my old and new maid..
promise to sms or write letter to her when i am free..
and i wont break the promise..
coz i wan to let her know that i still care for her very much..

~ the day i dun wanna you to leave ~

No comments: