Saturday, September 22, 2007

actually wanna go library to study de..
stupid ZHIWEN gave me false hope la..
he msg-ed me and tell me that he is tired, wan to slp..
so i stayed home and study myself..
half way studying, i fell aslp..
woke up and went amk hub with mum and maid..
had dinner at jubilee (2nd level)..
the so called taiwan restaurant..
then walked down to hub as my mum wan to buy things from XTRA FAIRPRRICE..
after that, i got a COUPON for free subway..
so i went to queue for it..
coupon for free SUBWAY
turkey breast ^^

saw aaron daryl and pierre at subway.. (3 crazy guys from my class)
and aaron told me that esther and siaotong was also at amk but at jubilee de MOS burger..
i called esther asked where is she ? she say gg watch fireworks..
so i went to meet them at the field behind amk hub..

after watching, they pei me walked home and they walked home too..
another great day with them though its jus awhile ((:
thanks gals! ((:
8 more days to N lvl.. jiayous everyone! (:

No comments: