Friday, May 21, 2010

didnt have much time to blog due to school and work..
and actually there's nothing much to blog about school..
last min decision to meet nicholas DIDI and kayfong..
after school on monday, walked to amk central..
search for my stuff, then went big mac to wait for nicholas DIDI..
did my work there while waiting for him..
he reached, and started to help him plan for his 18th birthday..
kayfong came at 7 plus..
went big s11 for our dinner..
then i went back early as i've got test the next day..

as for thursday, my 8am lesson was cancelled due to graduation..
so i start school at 10am..
i've finally presented my OSM project to my lecturer..
NT lab, took 1 and a half hour to do the calculation..
then started with the configuration..
waited for yuanhui to end lesson..
walked over to mrt to meet the rest...
amk for steamboat, and that day i was so damn high..
we had so much fun and jokes while eating..
after that, camwhore and chatted awhile..
left to meet esther and co. and i suddenly miss my secondary school friends very much..
chatted at void deck for awhile..
left for home, as i am having another test the next day..

No comments: