Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tuesday, had a long day..
lessons from 8am to 5pm..
was supposed to end lesson at 4pm..
but our tutor showed us a movie..
met ks after our school, walked to BLK 505 for bubble tea..
as ks says the bubble tea there is nice..
so we went to try..
then walked home tgt after that..

Wednesday, went school tgt with ks..
lessons from 9am..
tutorial, then lab..
was released at 1115am..
went for early lunch with my friends..
then back to outside lab to slack..
then lessons from 1pm till 3pm..
stayed back in school still around 6 then went central..
bought materials to do a special gift for my bestest girlfriend..
home aftermath..

Thursday, was late for my 1st lab lesson..
reached school at only 945am when i am supposed to reach at 930am..
finished at 1130am..
early lunch again..
then to outside lab to slack again..
then after lab, lecture all the way till 6pm..
ks went to central to meet me after my lessons..
as he already finish his school much earlier than me..
he accompanied me to popular, trim my eyebrow..
home after that..


iloveyou <3

No comments: