Saturday, October 11, 2008

had english tuition earlier today..
prepared then met esther for study plans..
way there, whyekin smsed me..
asked me out for lunch but i have already eaten..
so he asked me accompany him to eat..
as i was lazy, i asked him if he wanted to come amk mac to meet me..
so he agreed..
he came from work and wasnt clear how to come amk coz he dun stay near here..
and finally he reached..
accompanied him for his lunch, chatted so much with him..
and he went home while i went back to study..
alicia, siaotong and beeying came after that..
dinner with group of friends and back to study..
wasnt feeling very well after playing swing..
was chased off from mac, so walked home..
wanted to ride qinhan's bike, but wasnt balance and fell off and my ankle and near to my toes was bleeding..
such a pain la..
back home and clean my wound..

No comments: