Tuesday, August 21, 2007

didnt get the chance to blog ytd..
got back english paper 1, POA, chinese and maths papers ytd..

i jus pass for my english paper 1 and was worried that i couldn't pass for overall..

POA ???? though i jus got 34/100..

i find its a reward to myself..
coz in the past i used to get 0/100..
so must be happy la.. but sad too.. LOLS!
for chinese i got 64/100 for my overall..
jus 1 more mark to B3 le..
was so so so disapointed...
and the whole class was so anxious in getting back our maths paper..
and FINALLY after school..
we got back! i got A1 for my Maths..
i was so so so happy la.. ((:
and was also very happy for esther..
she got herself a B3 for maths! congrats ESTHER! (=
jiayous too!

today, we got back our english paper 2 de results..
i was so so so scared again that i would fail..
but.. i PASS!
but i failed my combined humanities too..
its my weakest subject..
and i also hate that subject la.. XD
probably we will be getting back our combined science results tml..
hope i could at least get a pass..
but a pass in 'N' level is not good enough..
jiayous everyone! study hard too ((:
12 more days to my birthday and also to 'N' level..

No comments: